Here are 3 things to do before selling a home:Hire a real estate agent. A good real estate agent will know the local market and be able to get you the best possible price for your home. They
Selling Your Home with Less Stress
Dated: April 24 2023
Here are 3 things to do before selling a home:
- Hire a real estate agent. A good real estate agent will know the local market and be able to get you the best possible price for your home. They will also handle all of the paperwork and negotiations, so you can focus on packing and moving.
- Declutter and depersonalize your home. Buyers want to be able to imagine themselves living in your home, so it's important to declutter and depersonalize as much as possible. This means packing up any personal belongings, such as family photos, souvenirs, and knick-knacks. It also means cleaning and deodorizing your home to make it smell fresh and inviting.
- Make any necessary repairs or updates. Buyers are more likely to make an offer on a home that is in good condition. If your home needs any repairs or updates, it's best to do them before you put it on the market. This could include things like painting, fixing any broken appliances, or landscaping your yard.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of selling your home quickly and for top dollar.
Here are some additional tips that may help you sell your home quickly and for top dollar:
- Price your home competitively.
- Make your home show-ready.
- Market your home effectively.
- Be responsive to buyers' inquiries.
- Be prepared to negotiate.
Selling a home can be a stressful experience, but by following these tips, you can make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
I'm a lifelong resident of Georgetown and have been helping my clients buy and sell real estate throughout beautiful Central Kentucky since 1988. I am thankful to have a job that I not only love, but ....